Kidz 4 Christ focuses on developing the spiritual, mental and physical growth of all children from birth through young adulthood.
How do we accomplish this…
- Kidz 4 Christ implements a Christian-based curriculum in our Early Learning Centers to educate the young child and prepare the child for school readiness.
- Children in our centers “LEARN BY DOING!” “Learn by doing” means we ensure children experience spiritual and cultural opportunities in their communities. Oftentimes, children have not visited the local museum or attractions in their communities. Our programs requires proper exposure to these experiences to facilitate school readiness.
- Bridging community stakeholders and families together for the ultimate Christian education experience.
- GROWING THE BODY OF CHRIST
The concept of “Kidz 4 Christ” is assisting to create and sustain growth within the AME Zion Church.
Sustainable growth with a spiritual foundation at an early age is key to retaining and continuing growth in Christ through the natural life of the family. Connecting families to a spiritual life will provide a nurturing and positive growth experience for children and their families for generations to follow.
Services We Provide
- Initial Set-up
- Conduct a feasibility study
- Child Care Center startup and ongoing consultation
- On-site consultation with Pastor
- Identification of Church Manager
- Identify needs list (build-outs, furnishings, staff needed, supplies and cost)
- Complete childcare center application
- Ordering of childcare furnishings and supplies
- Assist with classroom layout, set-up office and business processes
- Assist with hiring staff, develop center manual and protocols
- Assist with the completion of the childcare licensing process, follow-up visits and staff trainings
- A trusted church member(preferred) that will ensure the safety of the children
- Ensures that the child care center is staffed with competent and loving staff
- Ensures that the center has needed supplies
- Ensures that children are enrolled and payment is received for each child on a weekly basis
- Create and maintain a list of substitute staff
- Create monthly calendar and staff trainings
- Ensure cleanliness and orderliness of the center
- Background Requirements: Responsible, timely, great work ethic (Less than 5 absences from previous position), critical thinking skills, 5-10 years of customer service skills and child care experience and/or background is highly recommended.
- Salaried position
- ENJOYS CHILDREN!
MONTHLY SERVICES from Kidz 4 Christ
- Monitoring visits
- Weekly calls with all Church Managers
- Assist with maintaining children to meet enrollment goals
- Staffing assistance
- Marketing assistance
- Managing of center programing to align with Church Doctrine
- CACFP/Subsidy enrollment Assistance
- Assist with scheduling of Community Engagement Programs
(tentatively September 4, 2018)
SPREAD THE WORD!
- Add information about Kidz 4 Christ to your church bulletin.
- Visit with us at the California District Conference in June.
- Information about Kidz 4 Christ will be included in all Western District correspondence
- Visit our FB Page. (Kidz 4 Christ)
- Share our PowerPoint presentation with stakeholders (we will forward)
- Signs and Banners on property
- Marketing & enrollment materials maintained at the church